Thursday, February 8, 2018

Star Effect Card

Welcome.
 I created 3 star effect cards. We are all looking for that WOW card. I love to make cards and I really enjoy finding a new layout for them.
The first card was made at my January card workshop. I used Chelsea Gardens paper pack from Close to my Heart. The ladies enjoyed creating this card.
The second two I created for a Make Waves blog hop. I used Making Waves paper pack by Close to my Heart.
I will add step by step instructions so you can make a star effect card of your own.
This would make a great Valentines card.



Full Instructions so you can make your very own. You can change this up with any paper. You could use stars or strips in reds, blues and yellow and make it more masculine. Create away. I would love to see your Star Effect Cards.







Thank you for stopping by. All comments or questions welcomed. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card. So much fun to do and give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Kim! I might have to try some myself, they're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love purple! Nice how you displayed the card directions with it.

    ReplyDelete

January Stamp of the Month